If you have any ongoing requests related to the project, the sponsoring options or your order, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to use our office times from 9 AM to 5 PM GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour for a phone call.
- Why there are additional fees and taxes in my country? — by Armin C. Stross-Radschinski — last modified Mar 16, 2012 12:18 PM
- Due to complex legal restrictions in international business cases for this project it is not adequate to foresee every combination. The useful main issues are described in the guidelines and terms & conditions.
- Why there are different homepages for the project and the order? — by Armin C. Stross-Radschinski — last modified Jul 03, 2012 12:12 PM
- The content of the project homepage is managed by the project team under lead of the Python Software Foundation and the PSF project manager Marc-André Lemburg. The production of the brochure and the financial handling of the sponsorships is managed by evenios publishing on behalf of the PSF.
- Why did you change from Ogone to Ingenico group payment processor? — by Armin C. Stross-Radschinski — last modified Jun 06, 2014 12:34 PM
- Ogone was acquired by the ingenico group and the Ogone brand is officially changing.
- Quick links to terms & conditions and order — by Armin C. Stross-Radschinski — last modified Jun 06, 2014 05:27 PM
- The individual terms and conditions for the three sponsorship models differ depending on the specific needs. Here you find all the links together on one page.
Who is evenios publishing?
The history of the brand
evenios was founded as an international joint venture brand by Russ Ferriday and Armin Stross-Radschinski in 2006 after the Python related DZUG conference in St. Augustin, Germany. evenios was initially focusing multi-language electronic publishing using the Python based and Unicode aware enterprise class Free Open Source Software Content Management System Plone.
The publishing company
After a preparation in 2010 and some pilot projects evenios publishing was estimated as seperate publishing company by Armin Stross-Radschinski in January 2011 as a result of the preparation of the PSF brochure project. evenios publishing has already fundraised and produced two very successful FOSS focused brochures for Plone and Zope as the production partner of the Python Software Verband e.V. (short PySV – Python Software Association for german speaking users in Germany, Austria & Switzerland..., the former DZUG e.V.). Most of the Python/Plone/Zope related work was tight teamwork with Jan Ulrich Hasecke and the PySV.
The new company was the direct successor of preceeding joint venture activities in this market for primary commercial targets related to companies and organisations.
How is evenios dedicated to Python?
We love Python! Being in the business automation topic since his school days, Armin Stross-Radschinski likes to be lazy and smart. Programming is the art of not repeating yourself. Communication is the art of binding a message to a recognizable token. Industrial design is the skill to master the process in scale. If you enter the brochure and the Python world, you understand why this language is a key to elegance in computer science – Full Stop!
The main issue are taxes, toll fees issued in your country directly by authorities or the local shipping company partners due to legal restrictions outside the EU. If you are in doubt, please file in your questions prior to your order to email@example.com.
Change from Ogone to Ingenico group payment processor
We were contractor of the payment processing provider Ogone. This service is our encrypted abstraction layer to the payment methods AMEX and PayPal. PayPal abstracts other non creditcard payment methods as well. Ogone was acquired by the ingenico group and the Ogone brand is offically changing around the 23rd of June 2014. We are now partner of ingenico group.
Overview mediadata & order
Ad & reference entry guidelines, subscriptions
- Mediadata & Order
- Home of the project at The PSF Python Brochure Support Pages
These pages introduce the specific sponsorships and link to the order forms.
- General Information
- Community Orders (usergroups, education, Python events etc.)
- Commercial Orders (paying sponsors and companies)
- Special Request Form (for unlisted options, larger quantities or ads on the inside backcover of the second tranche)
- Ad Guidelines — Order
Terms & conditions
- Terms & Conditions Ad Sponsorship (only on request for inside backcover, second half of 1st edition)
- Terms & Conditions Reference Sponsorship (ended)
- Terms & Conditions Subscription Sponsorship (ended)
(including education sponsorship)
Orders of Printed Brochures
- Terms & Conditions Community Orders (usergroups, education, Python events etc.)
- Terms & Conditions Commercial Orders (paying sponsors and companies)